Update - December 13, 2020
Our Next Intergroup meeting is:
- SAVE THE DATE: DECEMBER INTERGROUP MEETING: MONDAY, 12/14 - 7pm
- Dial-in number: (605) 313-5883, Access code: 618923 PIN: #2322#
- On your computer go to (use CHROME) https://www.google.com/url?q=https://freeconferencecall.com/wall/coltsneck&source=gmail&ust=1607972345390000&usg=AFQjCNFFPINTjANh47wjhV78w-otWSR_dw">https://freeconferencecall.com/wall/coltsneck
Currently most meetings in NJ the Rooms are not available. The Hamilton Tuesday room is still running. Please visit our meeting list to see all updates.
Are you in need to attend a meeting?
1. Click here to contact us, and we will try to assist you and lead you in the right direction
2. If you are a new member, please visit, gam-anon.org and contact them so they can assist with finding you a meeting
Here are some suggestions for your rooms... but not 'requirements'.
2. if you are not feeling well, do not go to a room, our goal is to keep everyone healthy.
3. If you in an at risk group consider not going to a meeting, to keep yourself healthy and strong
I do strongly advise to everyone...
1. make your phone calls to your friends and others
2. you may have to isolate physically, but not emotionally... contact each other and talk about it
3. if you have any new members, reach out to them
4. if you have members you may not have seen in a while, reach out to them
You never know how your phone call could help someone and make them feel just a little bit better, and it will help you as well, during this time of upheaval on all of our lives.
If your 'qualifier' is having a tough time, remind them to make phone calls as well.. we all need to be there for each other.
This is a changing situation, we will do our best to communicate with everyone any other changes, but please,talk to each other, and talk to your rooms
Intergroup Chair person